How to paint like a professional:
- First, remove any knobs and gently scrub the furniture with a medium-sized sandpaper. What will help the paint to have proper adhesion. Wipe them with a damp cloth and let them dry
- Paint the bare furniture with water on one hand. If it is repainting you do not need to apply velatura. Allow to dry well and then rub gently with fine sandpaper. Wipe them to remove dust.
- Apply two coats of eco-friendly water repellent in the shade you prefer. When the first coat is completely dry, sand it with a fine sandpaper to see a hotel, professional finish. Remember to wipe the dust off with a damp cloth.
- To avoid brush marks, use a good quality brush (7 cm is suitable for most tasks) or a small roller. Use a 3 cm brush for details. You will find 2-3 layers to see uniform coverage.
- When the second coat of paint dries, just sit and admire your work.
Ways to transform your living room!
Read hundreds of articles that will answer any question about #toxromapouagapas by clicking here.