Mold growth on external surfaces
- Very high percentages not seen by the sun (northern).
- Stagnant water in contact with the masonry.
- Wall surface porosity. If the wall color is poor quality matte paint, pores appear which are nests for fungi.
- Color ingredients can not make food for fungi. Properly designed colors should not be food, but instead “kill” fungi. The mold fungus (black and / or green) gradually grows on these surfaces.
- Solve problems in piping, ceilings, gutters or points (edges with floor or soil) where water remains stable or rising moisture (curving of the edge, addition of cement mortar or slabs peripherally of the masonry).
- Appropriate repair materials must be used.
- To repaint the surface, initially very good cleaning, application of fungicidal liquid and (after drying the surface) application of 1 coat of primer (stain insulation & primer) and 1-2 coats of antifungal with antifungal action the energy color