Paint your office in shades that inspire success
Certainly working from home has some conveniences. But he still puts in 40 or more hours a week. That’s why you need a space where you feel comfortable, to be able to work properly.
In modern homes the workspace is usually a desk at one end of the room or a tiny corner in the living room. More rarely it may be a spare room. The workplace that should be welcoming, comfortable and calm, enhancing concentration and productivity.
How can you create the right workplace?
Lighting, quiet, organization, ergonomics and aesthetics are 5 of the most important factors that contribute to the creation of an ideal working environment.
By better, we mean the space that promotes your spiritual, physical and mental harmony and therefore your highest performance. A room or a corner with positive energy that will welcome you every time you have to work.
To help you, in a simple and easy way, to create your own favorite workplace, which will make you feel comfortable and pleasant, we have collected unique images with original home offices, in wonderful color combinations.
Our suggestions faster that you can put up an entire room but also you who for your own reasons want something faster, like putting up a single wall! After all, even small color interventions with fun and imagination are enough for an impressive result.
What color should you paint your office?
- All colors are beautiful. However, according to color psychology some colors boost mood (a welcome feeling when working!) but at the same time cause increased irritability and anxiety (worse for your performance!!). One such color is red.
You don’t have to discard any colors. Simply depending on its intensity, you put them in the right proportion and combine them with the right colors, in order to achieve the result he wants.
To choose a color, start with your favorites. If they fit the space and emit the energy you want, then they are the ideal colors.
- If your favorite color is blue – Offices dressed in blue for efficiency
The blue shades of the feeling of rejuvenation, balance and calmness.
If you want to enhance your concentration and efficiency, choose to put your office in shades of blue.
Even in an already painted room you can add color touches.
If your office is a corner in a room painted white or soft shades of beige, yellow or gray, you can put some structural elements of the space or an entire wall. The result is really impressive. The space that will change so much that you will think you have to renovate the whole room.
- If the energy of green makes you happy – green offices radiate positive energy
Green shades evoke a sense of prestige, well-being and calmness.
Since you want your office to radiate positive energy and optimism. Then search between bold or soft, bright or pastel green colors.
- If you want to be unique – “Golden” offices for success
Both of these colors are very vibrant, and appeal to people with a strong personality.
These are bright but flexible colors. For this reason, most of the time, you will see in combination with shades of blue, gray and generally soft or intense pastel shades.
- If you’re artistic in nature – Color combinations for offices with a view
The color combinations and wall styles want you to let your imagination run free to create something unique.
Vertical or horizontal stripes, perfect circles or in a free line, geometric shapes and the suggestions are endless. Soft colors can be combined with strong ones, the contrasts can be extreme or subtle.
Whatever you choose, always keep in mind that you are designing your personal workplace and it should inspire you, revitalize your energy, be welcoming and pleasant.
- Velvet surface with paint colors
Whether you are designing a study area or a work area, an excellent and original suggestion is to put a wall in blackboard color.
It creates a very durable, velor matte surface, an endless surface with practical value since you can take notes on it, become the diary that you can update every day!
- If simple lines relax you – Walls painted in a single color in a pastel tone
Pastel shades are considered calm, relaxing and conducive to mental health. If you want your space to radiate friendliness, affection and peace then you should definitely paint the wall with a pastel blue, gray, green color even in soft tones of brown, yellow, red or orange.
Pastel colors are also very popular with men, so they are a great choice if you share an office with your partner.
- Every time you choose colors to paint the walls of the office, remember – Color does not only mean aesthetics, it also means quality.
As, therefore, the internal walls are faced with special conditions
- contaminants (fingers, coke markers)
- stains or stains from stains and insufficient ventilation
Quality means that there is no combination so that they cannot cope, maintaining their elements and their aesthetics, for many years.
- to spread easily
- have high coverage
- to appear beautiful surfaces
- to be resistant colors to washing
- not to fade and maintain the brightness of their shades
- be user-friendly and respect the environment