Poor application of the paint (usually in a large thickness) can cause “wrinkles” of the surface.
- It usually occurs when there is no proper drying e.g. in case or paint in large thickness apply a second coat too soon and before the first dries.
- Poor drying due to high humidity or high or very low temperatures.
- Application over non-rubbed glossy surface.
- Remove problem areas and other areas with loose paint residue.
- Sand and remove dust.
- Apply paint in the recommended yields and application conditions.