Dots on a wall surface, where after the passage of time the repairs begin and appear (in which the shade also changes)
- The plastered surface has not been primed
- The paretina used for plastering does not contain any resin or contains lime
- The dye used is not of good quality (poor in resin) and / or the dyes used for the dye are affected by paretina components (eg lime)
- The repairs are plastered for better durability over time.
- The use of reinforcing resin significantly reduces the content of stuccoed surfaces and the possibility of “fagri” in the future.
After plastering, prime with the appropriate dilution.